Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go – T.S. Eliot
We provide change management consultancy services as well as developing team building capabilities. The nature of business changes very quickly and to keep ahead of the curve, businesses need to often reinvent themselves and restructure the way they do business. This brings with it many challenges for people in dealing with change and also the communication process of management becomes a critical process. The change process can also bring about stress and conflict of competing priorities for people and teams.
We are able to help companies during times when they are experiencing rapid change to ensure staff are coping, to minimise staff turnover and to ensure a smooth transition takes place. We devise and facilitate training workshops as well as providing executive coaching and mentoring. We conduct exit interviews and provide reports and feedback, and suggest strategies and ideas to senior management.
We have also developed our 21st Century Leadership Program, which encompasses many tools. This is a ‘step-up’ program for senior management, managers and supervisors that can be tailored or modularised for your team, including individualised coaching for all trainees as required.
Topics that can potentially be covered include:
- Change management
- Performance management
- Personality profiling and team dynamics
- Dealing with conflict and difficult conversations
- Effective communication and coaching
- Leadership styles and success in the 21st century business world
- Innovation, mind tools, and creative thinking
- Motivation and high performance teams
- Presentation skills
- Time management, delegation and decision making
- Organisational vision, mission and strategy
- Negotiation and persuasion
- Project management
- Emotional intelligence, coaching and mentoring
- Resilience, mindfulness and meditation
- 1:1 coaching
We also offer the Diploma of Leadership & Management and the Diploma of Project Management.
Each person must develop his own leadership. Leadership cannot be bought. It cannot be conferred. It cannot be inherited. It knows no divine right. It cannot be passed on by any process of succession. It is acquired only by the personal mastery of each individual aspirant – Sterling W. Sill